Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market is expected to reach USD XX Million by 2027 from USD XX Million in 2019 at a CAGR of 17.2 %.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market is segmented by technology, level of autonomous driving, fuel type, end-user, application, and geography. Based on technology, Voice Recognition System Market is classified by embedded and hybrid. In terms of application, Voice Recognition System Market is divided by artificial intelligence and non-artificial intelligence. Non-artificial intelligence is estimated to hold the largest share of a market in the forecast period due to rising technological advancements.
Voice recognition also referred as speech recognition is a system that translates the analog waves of the human voice into digital data by sampling the sound and convert speech to on-screen text or a computer command, a computer has to go through several complex steps. Voice recognition is an alternative to typing on a keyboard in order to operate a device, perform commands, or write without having to use a keyboard, mouse, or press any buttons; basically a computer software program or a hardware device with the ability to decode the human voice. Voice recognition is a process of providing a fairly natural and intuitive way of controlling the simulation while allowing the user’s hands to remain free.
The main purpose of introducing voice recognition in automotive sector is to simplify the life of driver and passenger in vehicle and furthermore make user-friendly operating system in order to perform some actions using speech commands by the driver or the passengers such as open/close doors, switch on/off headlamp and signal indicator of the vehicle and more. Voice recognition system in automotive consist of control of communication systems integrated into the car infotainment system including telephone, audio devices and destination inputs for navigation. Voice Recognition System Market system will facilitate in achieving “hands-free,” “eyes-free” operation mode.
Higher adoption rate by vehicle manufacturers to equip passenger cars with voice recognition system will lead to increase in the demand for Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive in the forecast period. The high cost of high-end voice recognition system is expected to restrain the market growth in the forecast period. However, the decreasing cost of voice recognition system over the years is expected to make this feature common in the automobile.
In terms of region, Voice Recognition System Market is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The highest revenue-generating region is North America in 2018; However, APAC is projected to be one of the fastest-growing regions in the Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive by 2026. A rise in significant adoption of advanced technologies in automotive electronics in
APAC is expected to drive the Voice Recognition System Market in the forecast period.
Global Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive, Key Highlights:
• Global Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive
• Global Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive are also profiled.
The Global Scope of the Voice Recognition System Market for Automotive: Inquire before buying
Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market, By Technology (Volume Only):
Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market, By Application (Value Only):
• Artificial Intelligence
• Non-Artificial Intelligence
Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market, By Fuel Type:
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
• Others (Hybrid Vehicles)
Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market, By Level of Autonomous Driving:
Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market, By End-user:
• Economy Vehicles
• Mid-Priced Vehicles
• Luxury Vehicles
Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Key Players, Global Automotive Voice Recognition System Market :
• ReadSpeaker Holding B.V.
• Pareteum Corporation
• Cantab Research Limited
• Advanced Voice Recognition Systems, Inc.
• Fulcrum Biometrics, LLC.
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 6,500 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.