A child cannot be healthy or happy unless his or her mother is healthy and happy. Prenatal and postpartum maternal health are essential to a mother’s physical and emotional well-being, and it adds to her capacity to provide loving, adequate care to her newborn child at delivery and in the years afterward. Mothers have a critical influence on their children’s health and quality of life, which is why it is critical to prioritize maternal health throughout pregnancy. The majority of pregnant women prioritize the growth and wellbeing of their unborn children. However, pregnant moms should have regular prenatal appointments not just to guarantee the health of their kids, but also to ensure their health both during and after pregnancy.
Amri Hospital Kolkata‘s prenatal experts are resolute in their dedication to providing only the finest quality prenatal and maternal health care to all of their valued patients. They are ready to fulfill your every need, whether you are a first-time Mom or a repeat Mom. Discuss any physical or mental health concerns you may have with their specialists, and allow them to assist you in smoothly transitioning from the pregnancy phase to that of being the ideal Mom and caregiver. Find more information about the hospital on Credihealth.
Importance of vaccination for maternal care
Any existing health concerns can be recognized throughout a woman’s pregnancy and during her prenatal medical appointments, and actions can be made to prevent any continued health problems not just for the kid but also for the mother. The professionals at Amri Hospital Kolkata are dedicated to assisting all of our new moms in becoming the healthiest and greatest mothers and caregivers to their newborn kids.
Though it is normal for a new mother to want to guarantee her child’s general health, it is equally vital that she take proper precautions to preserve her overall health throughout and after pregnancy. As a result, the team at Amri Hospital Kolkata encourages all expectant mothers to prioritize their vaccination history as part of their maternal health care. Vaccinations are a vital part of everyone’s health care, including pregnant women. Review your patient and family histories to decide which vaccines, if any, should be provided during pregnancy and which should be postponed until after your kid is born.
To get more information on different vaccines, you can log onto Credihealth. You can also book a slot to get vaccinated at a discounted price.
Other health concerns that affect maternal care
Prenatal experts should address various health concerns and difficulties with you during your prenatal appointments, in addition to vaccinations. Pap tests should be performed regularly, even if your test is due during your pregnancy. Additional evaluations and attention should be paid to risk factors associated with a variety of potential health concerns, which may include, but are not limited to:
- High blood pressure
- Mental health
- Dental care
The staff at Amri Hospital Kolkata believes that it is essential that women realize the significance of maternal health and seek treatment not just during their pregnancy phases, but also for their health after the delivery of their child. Optimizing your health will allow you to provide adequate care and attention to your infant at all stages of their life.
You can book any of the above tests at discounted rates through Credihealth.
Why choose Amri?
Amri Hospital Kolkata is one of the most advanced obstetrics and gynecology centers in Eastern India, offering the full range of women’s healthcare services, making it the best maternity hospital in Kolkata. The following are the most notable features:
- Providing the best prenatal care with recognized specialists who are experts in dealing with high-risk pregnancies and medical problems in pregnancy.
- Endocrine (Diabetes, Thyroid, etc.), Neurology, and Haematology disorders in pregnancy are all addressed in a combined clinic.
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring is used in labor to ensure the baby’s safety.
- LDRP (Labour, Delivery, Recovery, and Postpartum) Suites that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Prenatal classes are held regularly for pregnant women to learn how to care for their unborn children.
- Dietary recommendations for all pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Normal birth is made easier by the availability of a painless labor facility.
- Subspecialties in Gynaecology
- A state-of-the-art NICU is available to serve newborns as early as 26 weeks of gestation, as well as all underweight and preterm babies.
- Multispecialty care for newborns with congenital disorders is provided by our Paediatric Surgery, Orthopaedics, Pulmonologist, Nephrologist, and other specialists.