Anushka Sharma, a true trendsetter, is one celebrity you should watch for a while, looking for wedding outfit ideas. Anushka knows how to combine glamour and comfort, as seen by her wispy, jaw-dropping pink Sabyasachi ensemble and gorgeous sarees. Of course, she could look amazing with just a plain white tee and indigo jeans. Anushka Sharma continues to dazzle us with her classic ensembles that are iconic to the core. So, for your fashion inspiration and those who wish to style like Anushka Sharma, here are some notable dresses worn by fashion icon Anushka Sharma.
- The Crisp Off-beat Skirt And Blouse — The actress donned a Sabyasachi floral jewel with a plain black top and little stonework. This flared skirt blouse pair is ideal for a sangeet or mehndi where you want to stand out from the crowd.
- The printed Indo-Western Co-ord — Designer Anamika Khanna’s Indo-Western co-ords are opulent in their splendour. The print ensemble top looks great with the green pants. There’s no easier way to dress for a winter wedding than this.
- A Lehenga with an Array of Shades — There’s nothing quite like wearing a plunging neckline shirt with a multi-coloured skirt at a wedding reception. You’ll be the show-stopper if you style like Anushka Sharma and wear a large stone neckpiece like her.
- Gorgeous crimson saree with a lot of drama — With a simple red saree, huge earrings, open hair, and just the right amount of makeup, you may channel your inner diva and turn heads just like the fashion diva Anushka Sharma did.
- A Heavily Embellished Skirt — The most stunning and unusual embroidered skirt matched with a plain shirt that you can wear to rock any occasion comes from the mehndi scene of ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.’
- Fiesta in a Variety of Colors — even though the #Virushka wedding was a small gathering, we could grab a few looks from the festivities, and this stunning combination has undoubtedly inspired many.
- A smidgeon of glimmer – Anushka Sharma wore a shimmering gold lehenga that is ideal for individuals who like to go all out. Despite having elaborate work and a traditional, fuss-free design, it is also quite comfortable to wear.
- A Fiery Combination — For a night gathering, dress up in a perfect red lehenga that enhances your contours and makes an everlasting impact on onlookers. Anushka gave us terrific fashion cues by wearing this outfit with utmost grace.
- A Minty Green Romance — The mint-green Sabyasachi saree with printed flowers and a gota Patti border is perfect for a daytime affair when coupled with oversized chandelier earrings. Imagine, even you could look as dynamic as her in this attire.
- Studded Saree — You can select to wear a wonderfully bedazzled saree at an upcoming reception, just like Anushka did with her embroidered green net saree at #Nikyanka’s Mumbai reception.
So, this year, gear up your wardrobe with these attires and style like Anushka Sharma!