End-stage renal disease, also known as end-stage kidney disease, develops when chronic kidney disease (the progressive loss of kidney function) progresses to an advanced level. End-stage renal disease occurs when your kidneys are no longer able to function properly to satisfy your body’s demands. Wastes and surplus fluids in your blood are filtered by your kidneys and expelled into your urine. When your kidneys’ filtering skills fail, hazardous quantities of fluid, electrolytes, and toxins can accumulate in your body. With experience and cutting-edge technology, Paras Hospital Gurgaon offers one of the region’s top Nephrology centers, with all amenities under one roof.
On Credihealth, you can learn everything there is to know about Paras Hospital Gurgaon, India’s top hospital for renal problems.
Complications caused by renal disease
Kidney damage cannot be reversed once it has occurred. Complications can occur in nearly any region of your body and may include:
- Fluid retention can cause swelling in your arms and legs, elevated blood pressure, and fluid in your lungs (pulmonary edema).
- A rapid increase in potassium levels in your blood (hyperkalemia), which might damage your heart’s capacity to operate and is potentially fatal.
- Heart and blood vessel illness (cardiovascular).
- Weak bones and a higher risk of bone fractures
- Reduced sex drive, erectile problems, or infertility.
- Damage to your central nervous system might result in difficulties concentrating, personality problems, or seizures.
- Reduced immunological response, making you more susceptible to infection.
- Pericarditis is an inflammation of the sac-like membrane that surrounds the heart (pericardium).
- Complications of pregnancy pose dangers to both the mother and the growing child.
- The end-stage renal disease causes irreversible kidney impairment, necessitating dialysis or a kidney transplant for survival.
The following treatment and procedures are provided as Paras Hospital Gurgaon-
- Renal biopsy
- Intermittent peritoneal dialysis (IPD)
- Ultramodern hemodialysis
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD)
- Renal Failure Management
- Critical care nephrology
- Urinary infection treatment
- Renal dietician counseling
- Pediatric nephrology
- Preventive nephrology
- Resistant hypertension
- Difficult-to-treat Nephrotic syndrome
- Renal calculus disease
- Complicated UTIs
All of this, and much more, is available at Paras Hospital Gurgaon, the country’s finest nephrology institution. This hospital works hard to educate its patients and their families on the best practices and preventative measures for kidney disease.
Risk factors for renal disease
Certain variables, such as those listed below, enhance the likelihood that chronic kidney disease may develop into end-stage renal disease more quickly.
Diabetes is characterized by inadequate blood sugar management.
- Kidney illness affects the glomeruli, which are the structures in the kidneys that filter wastes from the blood.
- Polycystic kidney disease is a kind of kidney disease in which there are polycystic
- Kidney disease following a kidney transplant
- Blood pressure is too high.
- Tobacco consumption.
- Male gender.
- Getting older.
- The lower level of renal function when your doctor initially starts measuring kidney function on a regular basis.
Why choose Paras?
Paras Hospital Gurgaon is well-equipped to diagnose and treat primary or secondary renal disease, electrolyte abnormalities, hypertension, CKD2-5, and to give medical solutions to individuals in need of kidney replacement therapies like dialysis and kidney transplantation. This cutting-edge hospital provides comprehensive kidney care to patients by providing a full spectrum of diagnostic, management, and surgical treatments. An integrated team of experts treats a wide spectrum of renal diseases in patients in the early and late stages of renal failure. To treat associated illnesses such as andrology, sexual dysfunction, infertility, and obstructive enlargement of the prostate glands, cutting-edge technology and techniques are employed.
You may now schedule an appointment with Credihealth online. You may acquire all of the qualifications of the doctors who work here and choose the one that best matches your requirements.