Infertility occurs when a couple is unable to conceive after engaging in regular unprotected intercourse. One partner may be unable to contribute to conception, or a woman may be unable to carry a pregnancy to full term. It is frequently characterized as the inability to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without the use of birth control. Infertility is something that affects you physically and mentally. Cloudnine Hospital Noida knows and understands this and provides the best fertility treatment for you.
You can find more information on Credihealth for Infertility and Cloudnine Hospital Noida. See the profiles of all the fertility specialists that work there and book an appointment immediately.
Causes of infertility in men
- Sperm production or function abnormalities are caused by undescended testicles, genetic flaws, health issues such as diabetes, or infections such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, mumps, or HIV. Varicocele, or enlarged veins in the testes, can potentially impair sperm quality.
- Problems with sperm delivery are caused by sexual issues, such as premature ejaculation; specific hereditary disorders, such as cystic fibrosis; anatomical issues, such as a testicular obstruction; or damage or injury to the reproductive systems.
- Excessive exposure to environmental elements such as pesticides and other chemicals, as well as radiation. Cigarette smoking, alcohol, marijuana, anabolic steroids, and medicines used to treat bacterial infections, high blood pressure, and depression can all have an impact on fertility. Heat exposure on a regular basis, such as in saunas or hot tubs, can elevate body temperature and decrease sperm production.
- Cancer and its treatment, such as radiation or chemotherapy, can cause damage. Cancer treatment can have a negative impact on sperm production, sometimes substantially.
Causes of infertility in women
- Ovulation disorders are conditions that impair the release of eggs from the ovaries. Hormonal diseases such as polycystic ovary syndrome are examples of this. Hyperprolactinemia, or having too much prolactin — the hormone that increases breast milk production — can also interfere with ovulation. Thyroid hormone levels that are too high (hyperthyroidism) or too low (hypothyroidism) might disrupt the menstrual cycle or induce infertility. Other possible underlying reasons include excessive activity, eating problems, or malignancies.
- Uterine or cervical anomalies, such as cervix abnormalities, polyps in the uterus, or uterine shape. Uterine fibroids, which are noncancerous (benign) masses in the uterine wall, can cause infertility by obstructing the fallopian tubes or preventing a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus.
- Fallopian tube injury or obstruction, which is frequently caused by fallopian tube inflammation (salpingitis). This can be caused by a sexually transmitted infection, endometriosis, or adhesions, or it might be caused by pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (early menopause) occurs when the ovaries cease to function and menstruation ceases before the age of 40. Although the reason is frequently unclear, some variables such as immune system illnesses, certain genetic abnormalities such as Turner syndrome or carriers of Fragile X syndrome, and radiation or chemotherapy treatment have been linked to early menopause.
Cloudnine Hospital Noida will do everything in its power to find a solution for infertility, whether it is male or female. Book an appointment now through Credihealth to get access to the best fertility specialists.
IVF in Cloudnine
Cloudnine Hospital Noida’s internationally recognized fertility/IVF specialists are known for their arsenal of cutting-edge procedures, cutting-edge technology, and customized fertility treatment plans, all geared toward obtaining a successful outcome in the shortest amount of time, every time. They invest a lot of effort and attention into every fertility strategy they create. Each one is preceded by a comprehensive diagnostic examination and a reproductive health checkup, which combined contribute to a customized fertility profile evaluation. Cloudnine Hospital Noida provides the following services:
- Tubal evaluation
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Blastocyst transfer routine
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Ovulation induction and cycle monitoring
- Surgical sperm retrieval (SSR)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Egg vitrification
- Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy surgery
- Doppler test and urological procedures
- Time-lapse embryo monitoring
- Laser-assisted hatching (LAH)
- Endometrial receptivity analysis test (ERA)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Sperm DNA fragmentation testing
- Andrology services for male infertility treatments
Cloudnine’s fertility centers in Noida are among the most advanced assisted reproductive technology and in vitro fertilization (IVF) centers in the city, offering a wide range of cutting-edge fertility procedures. You can book an appointment with the doctors of Cloudnine Hospital Noida on credihealth.