A bra is one piece of undergarment that holds power to make or break your look. A basic black bra is a must-have in every woman’s wardrobe, but for a flirty vibe, a net bra is a must-have. In addition, a black net bra will do wonders if you want to spice up your bedroom life with your partner.
A net bra comes in a plethora of colours if you wish to experiment with your inner style. From a net bra to a net bralette, ensure to stock up your wardrobe with them because we bet, wearing them, you will definitely feel sexy.
While it is crucial to have bras for every type of outfit, you need to ensure you have different bras which can be reserved just for your sheer clothes. If you want to know which bras to wear with sheer outfits, we are there to help you out.
- Bralette: A bralette and a sheer top are fail-proof combinations that you can try anytime. For a date night, pull off a skirt and a bralette combo with a sheer floral jacket in panache.
- Basic black bra: For a sexy look at your office, you can wear a basic black bra under your sheer black full-sleeved shirt, which can be tucked in your grey or white trousers. Complete this boss lady look with black stilettos and wear your hair down in waves.
- Camisole bra: A camisole bra will allow you maximum comfort while helping you stay in style. Team it up with a basic sheer top that you can knot in the front. Combine this look with high-waisted jeans and heels.
- Nude bra: A nude bra is a safe bet you can play when experimenting with sheer black or white tops. If you want to make sure the hero of your entire look should be your cute sheer top, wear a nude bra underneath, which won’t draw attention to your undergarment.
- Glitter strap bra: If you’re in the mood to show off, wear a bra with glitter straps. A plain sheer oversized top or a box T-shirt will look killer when your glitter straps play a little peekaboo. Pair this number with faux leather leggings or pants and boots.
- Bandeau bra: This is the ultimate choice to stick to if you’re a maximalist fashion queen, ready to take the fashion world by storm. Flaunt your sexy collarbones and your bare shoulders in a bandeau bra that can be worn under a sheer shirt and trousers.
- Strapless bra: If you hate your bra straps peeking out of your outfits, go for a strapless number that can sit perfectly under your sheer monochrome sheer top. Pair this look with any kind of bottom and score high on the sexiness factor.
- Racerback bra: Your sheer top will make you look drop-dead gorgeous when you pair it with a timeless, 90s classic racerback bra. This bra will draw all the attention to your sexy back. Pair it with denim shorts with a frayed hem and accessorise with a chunky choker and earrings.
Stock your wardrobe with cute sheer tops because you can pair them with these sexy bras.